A superb Principal Process Engineering role for one of the UK's leading utility solutions providers, paying an attractive salary and package.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Principal Process Engineer to join one of the UK's UK's leading utility solutions providers, based at one of their strategically important sites in Greater Manchester. They are a people focused business with a real who are passionate about constantly innovating to make sure they are ahead of the curve, making sure that you will have the best career in your sector as a Principal Process Engineer.
To secure the position of Principal Process Engineer we are seeking somebody who is currently operating at that level within the clean water or wastewater industry. You must have excellent influencing skills, be commercially astute and be able to communicate with people at all levels.
As Principal Process Engineer your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the delivery of the business processes and systems for the Water Sector business
- The Principal Process engineers will prepare, check and approve P&ID's, Process calculations, mass balance diagrams, process control philosophy, process flow diagrams, process consumables list, receptacle operating levels, hydraulics, prepare data sheets and write specifications. In undertaking these tasks they will:
- Produce/check/verify and authorise process design solutions
- Provide technical leadership to process engineering teams
- Prepare and own P&ID
- Select and appraise process technologies
- Liaise with supply chain.
- Carry out technical appraisals of bids and support the preparation of bids
- Integration of Process design with other disciplines.
- Provide technical support to the business development team at client meetings
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our Process consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including graduate process engineers right up to process manager and Technical Authorities, as well as recruiting across the all process engineering industries, from Nuclear to Oil & Gas
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious Principal Process Engineer to make a real difference, so please apply today to find out more.