Consultants required for Staff or Contract roles (Oil & Gas) -Surrey
My client is a global management, engineering and development consultancy employing more than 14,000 staff working in 140 countries and with an annual turnover exceeding £1 billion. Their breadth of skills, services and global reach makes us one of the world's top players in delivering management, engineering and development consultancy solutions for our customers. Listed 13th in the 2011 results of the prestigious Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to Work for Survey, My client is the top ranked multi-disciplinary consultancy and engineering company on this year's list, reflecting their commitment to their staff and showcasing our belief that employee fulfilment is as crucial as customer satisfaction.
I am recruiting for a number of Consultants to join my client's expanding Oil & Gas Consulting team, based in Croydon,South London. Working within a small expanding team, the role will require the following:
- Seeing beyond the immediate project developing Client relationships and delivering proposals to build further business
- Ensuring projects are well managed, undertaking analytical and research and delivering assignments to the highest of quality
- Managing resources, coordinating specialist discipline input from the rest of the organisation as required
- Travelling at short notice as required by projects and/or business opportunities
- You may be required to work outside normal working hours to complete project deliverables.
Typical projects undertaken for blue chip clients include:
- Due diligence
- Master planning
- Strategic studies including strategy formulation
- Market studies
- Feasibility and pre-feasibility studies
- Operational reviews and technical audits
- Conceptual Engineering.
You should be degree qualified, preferably in an engineering/technical/ economic discipline and possibly with a finance/business masters, with post graduate experience in technical or management consulting for or within an energy related firm or funding institution. Previous experience of carrying out financial or economic analyses would be desirable.