- Job Type:
Position: Senior Architect
Type: 9 Month Temporary Contract
Our client is currently looking for any Senior Architect’s with an experienced background in Architectural work, who will be required to work on a 9 month temporary contract basis in London.
This will be based in the clients London office once the offices start to re-open again, the client would require someone based within commuting distance. This role will be Inside IR35 from April 2021.
• Be a design led Architect with experience in interior design and workplace.
• Hold excellent design skills.
• Be an advanced Revit, SketchUp and Indesign user.
• Have relevant experience with front end design.
• Excellent communication skills, with design teams and clients.
• Be a team player.
• Be someone who can be a mentor for junior designers.
• Have excellent knowledge of procurement routes, preparations of ER’s and packages.
• Be experienced in working for top design practices.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our Engineering consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for any Senior Architect’s looking to work for a reputable engineering organisation.