- Product Design
- Job Type:
- £30k - 40k per year + benefits
- Basic Salary £30,000 - £40,000
- Annual Bonus – up to 20%
- Private medical & life assurance
- Based in Hertfordshire
A successful company with an enviable growth record, my client are looking for a LabVIEW Software Developer to develop and enhance applications for high-technology equipment. This is a long-term opportunity for someone who wants to play a pivotal part in the success of the business moving forward.
The Software Developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Developing, coding, implementing, validating, and documenting innovative software solutions.
- Supporting efficient product transfer from development to production.
- Providing customer support, investigating issues and implementing bug fixes.
- Reviewing product documentation and providing feedback.
The successful Software Developer will have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer System Engineering, Physics or related;
- LabVIEW experience;
- Experience with source code control and bug tracking tools;
- Beneficial skills include Python, Matlab, SQL, C++ and C# however these are not required.
Based from my client’s Head Office - commutable from Barnet, Edgeware, Watford, Harrow, Borehamwood, St Albans, Hatfield
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our engineering consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels from Board level down to Graduates, Engineering and Design Leadership right through to graduate Engineering and Manufacturing roles, as well as Technical Sales & Sales Leadership.
This is a superb opportunity for any Software Developer looking to work with like-minded people for a reputable engineering organisation.
Required skills • Software Engineer • LabVIEW • Source Code Control • Bug Tracking •