Senior Engineer, Project Services
- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
Position: Senior Engineer, Project Services
Location: London (Office Based After Lockdown)
Type: 12 Month’s+ Contract
Our client has a requirement for a Senior Engineer, with a background in Project Services, who will be required to work on a 12 Month’s+ contract basis in London, this requirement will be office based after lockdown.
• Provide service to cover role of Project Services Manager and/or Project Services Resources reporting to Project Management team.
• The role is to coordinate and review the input from FEED contractor, Partners and company’s other functions to build and maintain a logic linked project schedule and schedule narrative document at a level suitable up to and suitable for FID.
• Assemble estimates prepared by all parties, prepare and add Owner’s cost estimate (ground up) to produce project Cost Estimate and basis report, produce estimate benchmark report.
• Inherit Concept Selection phase Risk Work, run regular risk and opportunity update reviews and monitor mitigation actions.
• Run management of Change for the full scope.
• Define project Services requirements in EPC ITT’s and review content in EPC contractors’ tenders.
Essential Skills and Experiences:
• Planning experience.
• Knowledge of estimating.
• Contract management.
Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering Discipline.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Senior Engineer, Project Services looking for new employment.