Area Sales Manager
- Business Development & Sales
- Job Type:
- £35k - 38k per year + £7,000 + Car + Benefits
Area Sales Manager
- Circa £35,000 to £38,000 basic salary
- Open ended commission – OTE £7,000
- Company car with fuel card – VW Passat 2.0 Business
- 5% pension
- Stability and long term growth in a growing company
Territory: South East of England (South of the Thames)
My client is a globally recognised brand name in power tools and fastening products. They sell into a wide range of customers in various industries and although they have an existing customer base on the territory, there is plenty of new business potential. You will be joining a fantastic company which has a family feel and a personable culture. They take care of their team and are going through an exciting time with new products launching and continued investment.
Area Sales Manager Position
The role responsibilities will include:
- Increase the performance of your territory through a mix of account management and new business
- Use both leads provided from the internal sales team plus your own methods in generation new customers
- Visit the office on average once a quarter
- Sell to a diverse customer base including merchants / distributors plus end users across a range of industries
Area Sales Manager Candidate Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales with demonstrable personal performance figures
- Experience generating new business as well as account management
- Experience selling related products such as power tools, fastening tools, fasteners, fixings etc.
- Experience in a similar position such as sales representative, area manager, sales manager, business development manager, BDM, field sales, external sales etc.
- You must live on patch and could be in or near any of the following: Crawley, Horsham, Brighton, Worthing, Eastbourne, Chichester, Haslemere, Portsmouth, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Aldershot, Guildford, Woking, Epsom, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, Royal Tonbridge Wells, Hastings, Ashford, Maidstone etc.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our Engineering consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels for engineering and manufacturing companies from Graduates / Trainees to Engineers, Sales, Management and Director Level Search and Selection appointments. Please contact Lloyd Owen at First Recruitment Group to find out more.