- Mechanical Design
- Job Type:
- £27k - 30k per year + benefits
- Basic Salary: £27,000 to £30,000
- Cheshire based
- Fantastic career path
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an evolving scientific equipment manufacturer that can offer you long-term stability in the current market? At the forefront of their industry, they are renowned for continuously developing new high technology equipment to fit market and customer requirements. They are now looking to add to their production team.
The Production Test Engineer will work closely with all departments and will be involved in many aspects of the business. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Product assembly, testing and troubleshooting
- Maintain product assembly and test procedures, and being involved in the creation of new and improved processes
- Provide input into the design and sales teams
- Provide support to product users should any issues arise
- Conducting product servicing and repair on faulty units
The Candidate: Product Test Engineer
The successful candidate will be positive and confident in their ability, and will have most of the following skills and experience:
- Production and test background in electro-mechanical;
- An engineering qualification;
- Ability to conduct fault-finding and troubleshooting activities;
- Willingness to get hands-on in all areas to solve problems and ensure a high standard of product quality.
To be commutable to the office you could live in or near one of the following locations:
Warrington, Altrincham, Lymm, Northwich, Knutsford
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our engineering consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. Please contact Ashlea Harland to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Required skills • Assembly • Test • Mechanical • Electrical • Quality •