- Product Design
- Job Type:
- £25k - 27k per year
- £25,000 - £27,000 basic salary – flexible depending on experience
- Stability and growth in an exciting and successful SME growing year on year
- Progression opportunity in an evolving business
A really cool industry to be in with an awesome range of products, what’s not to love? A company that truly understand how to make really high quality products in the world of music. They have a fantastic working environment, they are friendly and supportive where team dynamics and the wellbeing of their people is more important than profit margins. They regularly promote from within and encourage personal development, and this role will be no different!
Production Planner Position
Reporting into an experienced Operations Manager you will have expertise and support around you on a daily basis. Their vision for the role involves scope to progress into a management role as you grow with the business.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Run the MRP and place purchase orders
- Expedite purchase orders
- Update and maintain all purchasing records including contracts, quotes, orders, certifications and supplier declarations
- Resolving supplier invoice queries
- Maintain inventory levels to support manufacturing output
- Create and issue weekly manufacturing forecast reports plus monthly supplier performance reports
Production Planner Candidate Requirements
- Experience in a small to medium sized manufacturing company
- Understanding of the MRP process and how to effectively use MRP.
- Experience in a similar position such as Buyer, Purchasing Assistant, Supply Chain Administrator, Procurement Officer etc.
To be commutable you could live in or near Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Weymouth, Wimborne, Blandford, Dorchester
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our Engineering consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. Please contact Ashlea Harland at First Recruitment Group to find out more.