- Job Type:
12 Month Contract
Our Client has a requirement for a Recruitment Advisor, who will be required to work on a 12 month contract basis in Birmingham. This requirement will be based in Birmingham but will have the flexibility to work remotely.
Key Accountabilities of the Job:
- Liaison with hiring managers to scope recruitment requirements, determine selection criteria, shortlist candidates and arrange interviews.
- Providing advice on IR35 regulations to stakeholders and ensuring compliance.
- Responsibility for ensuring all data and interactions are undertaken safely, securely and in compliance with all legislation – in particular GDPR activities.
- Evaluating and filling resource requests across multiple-disciplines for bids, projects and consultancy assignments.
- Ensuring interviews are scheduled in a timely manner, providing guidance in respect of best practice for selection methodologies.
- Produce and distribute monthly recruitment reports utilising the Recruitment Management System (Workday).
- Manage all administration relating to the raising of Sub-Consultant and Payroll Consultant contracts as per client’s retention policy.
- Ensure that temporary and contract workers are engaged in line with best practice, including, but not limited to, accountability for legal compliance, minimising risks and striving for achievement of diversity goals.
- Respond to Line Manager Queries in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Adhere to the client’s recruitment policies and processes applying best practice in recruitment co-ordination activities.
- Escalate issues and blockages to the Recruitment Partners, in order that resolutions can be sought.
- Monitoring the client’s internal contractor recruitment Inbox.
Essential Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- Experience of recruiting large volume campaigns as well as unique roles and the variances in between.
- Previous experience of contingent workforce recruitment.
- Knowledge of IR35 regulations.
- Seen as an effective and persuasive communicator who seeks insight into the business and acts as an expert advisor.
- Experience of process management.
- Successfully managing a diverse group of stakeholders often with conflicting requirements.
- Ability to work with high volume workload and tight deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheet, database and word processing packages – Word and Excel, and working knowledge recruitment databases (such as Workday).
- Resilient and able to work under pressure.
- Confident, diplomatic and tactful – demonstrating high levels of confidentiality.
- Understanding of the complexities of recruiting specialist markets with experience of working within an engineering background.
- Demonstrates innovation in approach to problem solving and delivering service
Collaborative team player driving inclusion, leads by example and seeks continuous improvement of self.
- Adapts well to an ever-changing landscape, demonstrates resilience, flexibility and energy.
- Commercially minded with a focus on the business aims, proven negotiation skills in dealing with suppliers.
- Knowledge of recruitment systems, knowledge of Excel.
- Experience of working within agreed HR policies and processes.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Recruitment Advisor’s looking for new employment.