HR Business Partner
- Job Type:
HR Business Partner
9 Month Contact
Our Client has a requirement for a HR Business Partner, who will be required to work on a 9 month contract basis in Leven, Scotland.
Key Accountabilities of the Job:
- Partner with the functional leadership teams to build and deliver ambitious and disruptive talent plans which includes robust succession planning to future proof the business, resourcing for our biggest opportunities at pace, strong proactive pipeline of talent, and creating exciting accelerated career path for people which accelerates their development. This will include ongoing collaboration with Category and Functions HR BPs across Global Supply Chain & Procurement.
- Own the Organisation Effectiveness agenda for Leven site and contribute to the broader plan for the Europe Spirits Category leveraging data and analytics to create solutions that result in high performing and game changing performance, delivers cost efficiencies and injects the right reinvestments.
- Drive inclusion and diversity agenda bespoke to the site across all HR levers (talent, reward, culture, learning, etc) that creates an inclusive culture where each employee feel valued for their uniqueness and are able to maximize their impact.
- Support the development of high performing teams, coaching line managers to create an agile, stretching and focused performance culture to enables outstanding performance and fulfilling employee experiences collaborating with HR shared service teams and our Centres of Excellence.
- Install a continuous learning culture throughout the organisation ensuring employees have access to stretching experiences and great learning content that fuels constant growth in their capabilities and our business performance. Partner Global Capabilities and Site Capability Manager in pursuit of this.
- Enable the culture transformation within the Category as the new operating model is embedded, supporting and challenging leaders to embrace agility and speed, and driving accountability for bold and confident decision making.
- Co-own HR collaboration across the operating model so that we deliver aligned plans which complement and support the ambition to create value through speed, agility and innovation in categories from an end-to-end perspective.
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- An innate curiosity to understand what drives the business and how the varying agendas across each function contribute towards driving the market forward, enabling the leaders to be able to add value through seeing each scenario through the lens of both the business objective and the people agenda
- Successful collaboration and influencing across a variety of stakeholders at all levels, resulting in strong and positive outcomes.
- You will have a curious mind-set and a desire to continuously improve HR delivery, harnessing innovation and technology to exceed our customer expectations.
- You will seek and create a culture of collaboration and best practice, removing duplication and championing efficiency and simplification.
- Highly conceptual & is able to join the dots and paint a picture that makes sense and influences the business
- Deep understanding of organisational design principles and how to create principles for each function to drive growth/ functional progression
- Change and project management skills (including influencing change)
- Ability to build and maintain genuine relationships based on mutual trust & respect
- Excellent talent judgement & ability to assess talent gaps, and suggest actions needed to strengthen succession plans and talent pipelines
- Being able to excel when dealing with ambiguity, complexity and working within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and matrixed environment
- Ability to understand and drive insights from HR data, analysing to measure impacts, assess OE plans, diagnose trends and link to business performance outcomes
- Deep personal accountability for great performance
- Experience working in a unionised environment
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for HR Business Partner’s looking for new employment.