Lead DevOps Engineer
- Job Type:
- £70k - 80k per year
Lead DevOps Engineer
- Basic Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
- 10% Bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working with 2 days working from home option
- Greater Manchester
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lead DevOps Engineer to join an upcoming, fast-moving organisation that provides high-speed networks to homes and businesses.
The Role: Lead DevOps Engineer
This is an exciting and varied role that can provide you with a fantastic career path and allow you to really put your own stamp on the team. You will be responsible for many things which include:
- Daily management of the DevOps team;
- Building data operation functions for evidence performance, monitoring, and diagnostics;
- Design infrastructure to provide new services and capabilities on various platforms;
- Create infrastructure as code patterns for smooth and speedy software deployment;
- Operate the infrastructure for business and open source software systems on private or public clouds to support development with application goals;
- Implement appropriate security controls;
- Comply with company regulations.
The Candidate: Lead DevOps Engineer
The successful candidate will have strong software development skills, self-motivated and happy working in a fast-paced environment. You will also have most of the following:
- 4+ years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role;
- 2+ years of experience in leading a team as a Lead or Senior DevOps Engineer;
- Experience in public and private cloud platforms;
- Experience linking Terraform and AWS for scaling up;
- Git and Linux experience;
- Understanding of Network Infrastructure.
If you are looking for a new home at a reputable company and have most or all of the required skills, then please apply now!!
The ideal candidate should live in or near one of the following locations: Manchester, Stretford, Eccles, Urmston, Sale, Cadishead, Lymm, Culcheth, Birchwood, or Warrington.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. If you would like more information please contact Lucia Polito.
Required skills; DevOps; Lead; Senior; Software Development; Terraform; AWS; Network; Cloud; Version Control; Kubernetes; Linus; IT; Operating System;