Global Payroll Advisor
- Job Type:
- Market related
Talascend are seeking a motivated individual for the role of Global Payroll Advisor with a renowned biotechnology company. Reporting to the Associate Director of Payroll, the successful candidate will collaborate with the payroll team and external vendors to ensure accurate, secure, and timely global payrolls. Key responsibilities include data integration, ad hoc payments oversight, reconciliation, relationship management with HR and Finance, GDPR compliance, and handling employee payroll inquiries.
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with HR system integration for payroll data from global locations.
- Oversee ad hoc payments template completion, providing clarity to the Global Payroll Platform (GPP) team.
- Reconcile monthly payroll changes and validate outputs from external payroll provider.
- Foster strong relationships with HR, Reward, and Finance departments for process improvements.
- Maintain relationships with external payroll teams to ensure accurate, secure, and compliant global payrolls.
- Prepare reports for management and key stakeholders in various payroll locations.
- Liaise with local HR teams to stay updated on employee activities.
- Manage confidentiality and ensure GDPR compliance.
- Handle the payroll mailbox, addressing employee inquiries and supporting audit requests.
- Assist in various payroll projects to enhance employee engagement.
- Adhere to internal policies and procedures.
- Support expenses administration and cover for team members during leave periods.
Experience / Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications:
- General standard of education; CIPP qualification or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced payroll environment, managing multiple deadlines and third-party vendors.
- Exceptional organizational skills, self-motivation, and a proactive attitude.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact professionally and confidentially with stakeholders.
- Awareness of GDPR legislation and requirements.
- Knowledge of overseas payrolls and governing regulations is desirable.
- Willingness to work closely with the Associate Director of Payroll on international payrolls and future projects.
- Offers outstanding benefits, including a bonus, generous pension contributions, private healthcare, and an attractive starting salary.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for [role] looking for new employment.
As part of putting people first, we strive to be an equal opportunities employer and we are always looking to increase the diversity of our workforce, working closely with our clients to ensure everyone is included.