- Civil Engineering
- Job Type:
Job Title: CS&A Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Purpose of the Job:
The Engineer plays a pivotal role in delivering a design engineering service, responsible for producing discipline-specific design and engineering deliverables to support the project.
Senior Engineer or Principal Engineer.
- Develop designs to meet technical specifications.
- Produce design deliverables throughout the design process.
- Check basic design calculations.
- Contribute to design reviews and safety assessments.
- Prepare technical specifications.
- Prepare installation, commissioning, and operating documents.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of design documentation across all design phases.
- Ensure compliance with safety and statutory regulations.
- Develop cost-effective technical solutions.
Occupational Skills and Knowledge:
- Degree qualified in a relevant technical/engineering discipline or demonstrable experience.
- Associate membership of a discipline-specific engineering institution.
Duties and Requirements:
- Knowledge of fundamentals within the engineering discipline.
- Previous experience in design within a highly regulated industry.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering design solutions.
- Good understanding of safety legislation and statutory regulations.
- Proven track record within a project environment.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Degree Qualified in a relevant technical/engineering discipline.
- Experience in the nuclear industry.
- Management of design teams in the technical delivery of projects.
- Management of subcontractors.
- Full UK driving licence.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. If you would like more information please contact Jack Challinor.