- Job Type:
- Market related
The Company has been growing at an exponential rate for the last four years and has recently moved to a 54,000 square foot facility based in Park Royal, where they employ over 150 people. My client is accredited by the BSI to ISO14001:2015, and has recently transitioned to ISO 9001:2015. The business has an ambitious growth plan for the next three years and are now recruiting key personnel to help deliver the plan.
Purpose of the role:
The individual will need to have the ability to prepare both flavour concentrate mixes and final e-liquid solutions from selected flavours/PG/VG ratios following prescribed formulas in order to create unique final products that are both highly satisfying to the consumer but remain both compatible for 'vaping' with existing e-cigarette 'hardware' designs, and are 'vape approved' for inhalation from a safety standpoint.
Safety is a key element of this role and we would expect the individual to be able to work in a safe and conscientious manner whilst maintaining a high throughput.
Whilst the core position will be focussed on the preparation of existing e-liquid final products, there may be occasions when the individual would be tasked with liaising, or working in our analytical-QC department to ensure compliance with quality standards and future TPD legislative requirements.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of the e-liquid final products as per the defined production schedule.
- Ensure that all existing Quality Control procedures are maintained and followed, including all internal SOPs, during the production process.
- Keep the Laboratory Manager/appointed Team Leader up to date with regards to the progress of their work schedule.
- Carry out the daily calibration checks on the laboratory equipment.
- Work with team members on flavour stock control.
- Carry out analysis of QA/QC samples as per company procedures when required.
- Maintain the stringent safety record of the facility by ensuring that the laboratory area is 'clutter-free', neat and clean all times.