- Job Type:
Site Engineer (Severn Trent)
Ideally Civil Engineering - Site/Setting Out Engineer. We are building some large FRC structures.
Our Client is looking to strengthen their construction team with a Site Engineer. Based at the Earl Shilton Sewage Treatment Works site you will providing setting out and quality control services to ensure that the contract works are constructed to the specification in an entirely safe manner, whilst maintaining appropriate site records.
You will report directly to the project manager and the responsibilities will include:
• Actively maintain and enforce safety standards as required by statute and in accordance with company Safety Policies/Procedures
• You will ensure that all site statutory inspections are carried out and recorded on a daily/weekly basis as is specified in the procedures and as required/requested by the Site Manager.
• Suggests improvements to the company systems when they become apparent
• Ensure all works are carried out in accordance with C.D.M. Regulations and compliance with the Company safe working practices.
• Assist in the preparation of construction programmes, preparation of method statements, action plans and risk assessments
• Setting out the works
• Liaise with the design department to ensure updated information is always used.
• Taking off quantities from drawings for measurement purposes and to assist in the preparation of requisitions.
• Assist in the preparation of the construction completion documentation.
• Ensure that the works are constructed to a good quality in line with the specification and good working practice.
• Ensure that the required quality records are maintained
• Several years' experience as a Site Engineer
• Experience in water/wastewater
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.