- Human Resources
- Job Type:
- Market related
Contract (6 – 12 Months)
We have an exciting new requirement for A Compensation Consultant to work for a global engineering Company in Surrey.
- Support the set-up of multi country compensation structures and processes for a new joint venture company
- Set up the system (likely to be excel) and processes to gather and maintain compensation data – including out of cycle increases, promotions, new hires etc. Currently this data is stored on legacy company HRIS.
- Deliver the annual compensation cycle – across multiple countries via excel
- Deliver the annual incentive processes – including target setting, individual bonus calculations, liaison with finance etc.
- Transition staff into the grading structure – based on the WTW job classification methodology
- Support the design of new incentive structures – project bonus arrangements, LTI etc.
- Experience of managing compensation programmes – ideally across multiple locations – base pay, incentives, grades etc.
- Strong excel and data management/analysis skills
- Requirement to travel periodically to Baden, Switzerland to attend planning meetings
- Compensation design experience would be advantageous
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.