Windchill Applications Support Analyst
- Job Type:
Windchill Application Support Analyst
Requirements for a Windchill Application Support Analyst:
• IT background.
• ITIL v3 would be beneficial
• Windchill PLM Administration and Workflow
• IBM Rational Tool Administration and Workflow
• Microsoft operating systems
• PLM/CAD/Analysis tools
• Multi-site PLM administration and support
• Knowledge of Jazz and Websphere technologies
• Support and Administration of CAD tools such as Creo, Solidworks and/or Catia
• Knowledge of MS SQL based applications (SQL administration a plus)
• Further competencies will be provided via the competency matrix, and linked to the relevant job level
• Experience of working in an engineering background.
• Ability to support remote teams and services
• Support & Administration of various engineering application
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.