Centralised Contact Centre Analyst
- Job Type:
Centralised Contact Centre (CCC) Analyst
General Description of Job:
• As a CCC analyst, you'll be responsible for taking requests for help and support from a range of MOD contracts around Europe. Your job will be to point these requests to the correct area by using our Interactive Intelligence logging system.
• You'll be taking calls and emailing out to customers, so how you talk to customers via telephone as well as written correspondence is crucial. Our processes are complex but we guide you throughout the learning experience by providing bespoke one on one training to help you help your customers.
• How you prioritise your day will be important in this role as it'll be up to you how you juggle your priorities with customers. You'll be targeted to achieve certain levels of output and quality and have a range of Key Performance Indicators to achieve.
• If you do really well, we have an Organisation Design scheme that rewards your competence with extra money. We are unique across the business as we've successfully piloted this scheme and continue to support our teams' development in this way.
• As we operate 24/7, we do rotate your shifts but require a degree of flexibility. You can opt for a night shift that's totally working from home, or if you go up the tiers in the Org Design scheme, we will allow you to work from home on occasion to help the daily grind getting in to work. Our peak is early in the morning though so the bulk of your shifts could start as early as 06:15 (but it's always nice to leave just after 2pm!)
• Processing work requests received by phone, e-mail or through online self-service portals
• Delivering excellent customer service as standard
• Analysing information and processing it in line with agreed procedures
• Processing work in line with set Key Performance Indicators
• Adapting to customer demands
• Tracking work through to completion
• Corresponding with engineers, site teams and suppliers
• Ad-hoc administrative tasks
• Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
• Excellent customer service experience/focus
• Good understanding of Microsoft packages (including Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritise and juggle workload
• KPI and target focus
• Experience of working in a contract centre/call centre environment.
• Experience of working on MOD contracts
• Experience of Fleet Management or Logistics
• Experience of Facilities Management
• Experiencing in analysing complex information
• German Speaker
• French Speaker
• Can work well under pressure and isn't put off by challenging situations
• Naturally prioritises and can multi task effectively
• Good team player
• Can be self-sufficient and is a self-starter
• Keen focus on customer and stakeholder management
• Can process detailed, complex tasks and get it right first time
• Respect people and value their diversity
• Demonstrates active listening skills
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.