Bid / Proposal Writer
Isle of Wight
- Job Type:
Cowes – Isle of Wight
We are currently seeking a Bid Writer to support the technical sales team in Bid Preparation, Post Bid Submission Negotiation and Handover. Adhering to processes, procedures and internal policies.
• Generate detailed quotations, commercial and technical proposals against defined deadlines for internal approval, ensuring Bid Strategy and Winning Themes are delivered as part of Bid input
• Support the Business Development team in engaging with Customers helping to shape their requirements.
• Develop opportunities by maintaining strong customer relationships and communicating with stakeholders.
• Management of bids through receipt of enquiry to submission and contract award, ensuring compliance with internal processes.
• Support the production / engineering and procurement departments
• Liaise with Legal and Commercial departments to develop solutions
• Provide face to face clarification, presentation and negotiation meetings with Customers
• Support the Customer Services function as appropriate with regards to resolving any commercial or technical issues
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience in Bid /Proposals role within an Engineering Company
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Strong at problem solving and making informed decisions
• Previous project management and systems experience would be a distinct advantage.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.