- Aerospace & Defence
- Job Type:
My client is looking for a Firmware Engineer to be either lead or be a member of a team directly responsible for design, development and verification of products.
Our client is a leading Aerospace communications company. They provide a range of services, products and support for a number of companies across both military and civil markets.
As the Firmware Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Developing architecture for system requirements
• Firmware design and code to implement requirements
• Hardware verification
• The creation of design and test requirements
The ideal Firmware Engineer will have experience across:
• Firmware lifecycle development
• Digital Hardware design
• RTL design
My client would be very keen to speak with Firmware Engineers that have:
• HNC Degree in Maths, Engineering or Physics
• A background with DSP design
• An understanding of FPGA families and microprocessors
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for any Firmware Engineer looking to work for a reputable organisation.