Paint Shop Supervisor
- Job Type:
- £33k - 35k per year
Job Title: Paint Shop Supervisor (Permanent Nights)
Shift Pattern: 8:00pm – 6:00am (Monday – Thursday)
*Overtime readily available outside of contracted working hours.
Main Purpose of the role:
The successful Paint Shop Supervisor will be required to supervise the plant production and employees over the night shift.
- To supervise the Assembly, preparation, painting and polishing areas of the paint plant to ensure production is maximised and plans are achieved.
- To supervise the employees within the teams to ensure adherence to working standards and maintain best practice working
- Ensure set plans are met or any deviation communicated
- Identify part shortages and communicate back to the planning team before production
- Monitor and maintain quality levels during production.
- To promote strong housekeeping.
- Ensure Javlin bookings are up to date daily and correct any stock issues
- To promote a strong handover to the day shifts
- Identify staff training needs and discuss with the Paint plant manager
- Any other items as advised by the Paint Manager to contribute to the effective operation of the department.
- Proven ability to motivate, supervise and lead staff.
- Good Communication skills.
- Knowledge of paint processes
- Previous use of an MRP system.
- Ability to perform under pressure scenarios.