- Job Type:
- Market related
12 months contract
My client is looking for a Site Supervisor to join them on a 12 month contract to work on their Highway Project in Southampton
General site related duties:
- Report to the client's PM directly on a daily basis
- Carry out a site inspection
- Ensure construction is in accordance to the design
- interface with the office design team as required
- Ensure safety of the site
- Monitor traffic managment
- Keep a daily record of activities in a diary
- Take photographs for records
- Attend progress calls and meetings
- Commercial matters will not be part of this role other that providing supporting information
The Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) and the Manual of Contract. Documents for Highway Works (MCHW).
Highways England Major Projects & Project Control Framework.
Interim Advice Note 76/06 Aims and Objectives of Environmental Assessment.
Ordinary or Higher diploma in a construction related discipine or equivalent NVQ.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our Site Supervisor recruiters always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for any Site Supervisor looking to work for a reputable organisation.