- Aerospace & Defence
- Job Type:
• We have an initial 12 month contract role for an NDT Technician working aerospace defence projects
• You will be working on varied projects within the facility.
• Engines will come in off wing and stripped down into their various components e.g. blades, pipes, drums, discs, seals, bearings etc.
• You will start off on days working 7:15am - 4pm and then eventually move onto a shift rotation - afternoon and nights.
• NDT Level 2
• Visual and FPI experience as a minimum, MPI & Eddy Current is an advantage
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.