Workday Service Lead
- Job Type:
Title: Workday Service Lead
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for Workday Specialist/Service lead that are capable of: business processes, configuration, integrations, user administration and security, upgrades and enhancements.
Key responsibilities for the Service Lead:
• Administration of the HCM solution (Workday)
• Provide HR systems maintenance and support. Assists with the execution of system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations) and participate in all aspects of system testing.
• Provide end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance and escalation management. Monitors reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps and proactively identify potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements.
• Maintain accurate security role permissions, and create new roles as needed.
• Stay informed of current international data and system requirements and ensure compliance.
• Configuration Lead
• Project Management
• Security Administration
• Integration Administration
Requirements for the Service Lead:
• Degree in HR, business or related field or equivalent experience.
• 2-4 years of Workday experience (required)
• IT Support experience (required)
• In-depth knowledge of HRIS and database systems management required – experience with Workday required
• Experience working with confidential information and critical business processes required
• Experience working with global HR data preferred
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for any Service Lead/Workday Consultant looking to work for a reputable organisation.