Customer Service Advisors
- Job Type:
Customer Service Advisor
Job Role & Duties as a Customer Service Advisor:
• Working as a Contact centre consultant- typing up correct responses to customers quickly and efficiently.
• Occasionally support telephony but more written work involved in this role
• Good command of English, accuracy is important
• Being able to take a query and understand what is needed quite quickly
• Varied queries that come through…
• BBms or emails and webchat- starters don’t usually go onto webchat straight away
• Pride values are important to remember in this role as this person is representing our company
• Every message sent is checked for quality
• Compliance is important
• Tone of voice needs to be in line with the company’s standard
Experience & Requirements as a Customer Service Advisor:
• Typing fast
• Respond quick to queries from customers but More important to have good content than fast responses.
• Language must be good written – professional and in keeping with the companies ‘Tone of voice’
• Must have a good command of the English Language in its written form
• Good with Microsoft Office – word, excel, etc.
• Good communication
• Team player
• A good problem solver
• Able to think quickly
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.