- Job Type:
• Our client is currently building out teams and seeking new talent to drive the business.
• This role involves understanding customer requirements and identifying the best solution in line with company processes and procedures.
• As the first point of customer contact, you will enjoy helping people and be able to remain calm when dealing with customer complaints.
• You'll be joining a lively and co-operative team, with a strong work ethic. Once you start, we will receive a high level of support. The role also provides a great opportunity to learn the business and engage with your customer base.
• Responding to high volumes of inbound telephone calls from insurance customers, you will act as first port of call for claims cases or complaints.
• You will proactively manage your customer's expectations in order to achieve 100% satisfaction and retention.
• Determine customer requirements and identify the best solution in line with company processes and procedures.
• Excellent customer service skills
• The ability to build relationships internally and externally
• A desire to build a career within the insurance industry
• Highly motivated
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.