- Job Type:
- Market Rate
Our Client is looking to strengthen their site commissioning team with a Commissioning Engineer for their joint venture framework. Working within the Scottish Water region you will be expected to deliver commissioning activities for nominated projects in the appointed regions.
You will report directly to the Commissioning Manager and the responsibilities will include:
- Carry out day to day management, coordination and delivery of on-site commissioning activities and off-site commissioning planning activities
- Produce regular project reports and commissioning completion reports on nominated projects.
- Ensure commissioning is carried out safely in accordance with regulations and procedures.
- Ensure all necessary commissioning documentation is produced in a timely manner and co-operate with technical documentation teams to ensure timely delivery of O&M manuals.
- Ensure the effective integration of assets into the existing works without detriment and risk to service level agreements
- Manage and complete off-site testing and pre-commissioning activities by suppliers or others
- Drive efficiencies and operate tight change control procedures on nominated projects.
- To provide cost effective system commissioning and ICA engineering
- Previous experience within water treatment (Non Infrastructure)
- Relevant CSCS card
- Relevant qualifications (ONC/HNC/equivalent - electrical, mechanical or ICA) or extensive proven experience
- Commissioning in a contracting environment
- Working within a certified quality management system.
- First Aid