- Aerospace & Defence
- Job Type:
The Compliance Engineer-Technical - is directly responsible to the Compliance Manager - Fixed Wing, or, Compliance Manager - Rotor Wing for ensuring continued accreditation to the requisite Aviation Regulations, allowing successful delivery of Customer requirements, also providing an Operational, Regulatory and International Standards focal point for all areas of CAvS UK.
As a Compliance Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
Provision of Compliance Assurance and Monitoring for all Flight and Ground Operation
Capabilities in accordance with:
• CAP 393 Air Navigation Order
• EASA Standardised European Rules of the Air (SERA)
• EASA Part ORO
• EASA Part FCL
• EASA Part CAT
• EASA Part SPO
• EASA Part ARO
• EASA Part TCO
• EASA Approved Training Organisation (ATO)
• ICAO Technical instructions
• MAA Regulatory Articles
• Dangerous Goods
Provision of Compliance Assurance and Monitoring for all Quality/Business Management
Systems in accordance with:
• ISO 9001
• Performance of Internal Compliance Audits against Civil & Military Regulatory requirements as identified on the Annual Audit Plan.
• Performance of External Supplier Audits against Civil & Military Regulatory requirements and International Standards as identified on the Annual Audit Plan.
• Performance of Internal Compliance Audits against International Standards as identified on The Annual Audit Plan.
• Management of Non-conformances raised from audits, assuring effective and timely Remedial action.
• Management of Company Authorisation System.
• Management and development of relevant Regulatory Expositions in support of the Accountable Manager and Nominated Postholders.
• Monitoring of Regulatory Legislation and International Standards, ensuring timely review and update to Company documentation.
• Protecting borders, saving lives and enhancing the effectiveness of defence personnel.
• We combine state-of-the-art technology with complex air platforms to deliver customised airborne surveillance, operational readiness training and search and rescue services.
• Our end-to-end capabilities benefit government and military customers with responsive and cost-effective turn-key solutions for optimal mission performance.
As the Compliance Engineer your Skills and Qualifications will ideally include:
• Formal Aviation Operational Qualification - Desirable
• Internal or Lead Auditor Qualification - ISO 9001 or suitable equivalent - Required
• Excellent knowledge of Civil and Military Aviation Regulations - EASA, FAA, MAOS, etc.
• Excellent knowledge of Industry Standards - ISO 9001, AS9100, etc. - Desirable
• Relevant civil and/or military aviation experience - Required
• Experience in performing audits within the Civil and/or Military Aviation environment
• Experience in Safety Management System management / oversight - Desirable
• Experience in Quality Management System management / oversight - Desirable
• Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills - Ability to interface with internal and external customers at all levels.
• Good Organisational and Time Management Skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to achieve tight deadlines.
• Computer literate - Use MS Office Software and other Company Software as required.
• Maintain high levels of integrity, work ethic and confidentiality and use discretion appropriately.
• Self-motivated, assertive, resilient with the ability to hold their own.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.