- Job Type:
Contract Manager - SMA (Service Maintenance Agreement)
Contract (April 1st 2019 - September 30th 2020)
• Assist the Lead Project Manager SMA in the negotiation of the WTG SMA, focused on conditions of contract and commercial requirements
• Assist the Lead Project Manager SMA in the organisation of negotiation meetings with the WTG Supplier, follow up of actions, ensuring all milestones are met
• Leading the updating and re-drafting of SMA contract and Technical Schedules, identification of issues with highest risk for IBD / items for escalation
• Assist the Lead Project Manager SMA in obtaining RFIs (Requests for Information) to develop the OPEX estimations for FID
• Develop the BoP contracting strategy, liaising with Purchasing and each project work package on handover to O&M
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.