- Job Type:
We are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator in Swindon on a contract basis.
• Employee Service Desk Contact for Employees, Ex-employees and Manager HR Requests.
• Assisting Employees and Managers with initiating and following up HR requests submitted to the Employee Solutions Centre
• HR Data Input to Systems Responding to Administration Support Requests from The Employee Solution Centre Data Collation
• Preparation of HR reports
• Preparation and Distribution of HR letters/Documents
• Working closely with HR Consultants to meet HR Delivery Team
• First Line Contact for Employee Service Solutions
• Team Queries or Requests Employee Visa Monitoring
• Reporting and Follow Up
• Monitoring and Reporting of Employee Assignment
• Initiation or Completion Employee Visa Monitoring, Reporting and Follow Up
• Monitoring and Reporting of Employee Assignment Initiation or Completion
• Preparation Booking of Rooms for Training Events
• Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, Assistant or relevant role
• Experience with HR systems and Tools
• Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
• Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
• Excellent Attention to Detail & Analytical skills
• Excellent Customer Service Standards and confidentiality
• Excellent Time Management
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.