- Aerospace & Defence
- Job Type:
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Planner to work with a leading Aerospace and Defence Technology provider based at their site in Dorset.
A part of this role you will provide administration support to the Programme & Project Managers on their work packages. As well as analysis, development and maintenance of the related data. Providing support with MS Project and other PM related tools.
• To provide support to assigned programmes from a project administration perspective
• Work in accordance with Programme Management guidelines/processes
• Support the maintenance of project data
• Production/maintenance of the required programme work package data
• Highlight potential issues through data analysis
Qualifications and Experience:
• Previous project planning experience (Aerospace/Engineering/Rail/Transport/Banking/High Technology industries preferred)
• Previous experience of Primavera P6 or MS Project is essential
• Experience in the production of reporting data for projects.
• APM Introductory Certificate or PMI CAPM advantageous
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.