- Job Type:
- Market related
One of our main clients has an urgent requirement for an Operations Manager to be based at their office in Birmingham on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading company on one of their most exciting projects to date.
My client look to deliver individual project to cater to their customer’s needs using a range of asset and technology based solutions.
As Operations Manager your day to day responsibilities including ensuring the portfolio of projects is managed consistently, support tendering activities, Leads and coaches project managers, facilities supply chain and project control functions.
As part of this role you will be required will have overall responsibility for the UK portfolio, financial performance, timeliness of deliveries, project controls/ management, field operations and contract management.
My client would be keen to speak to candidates with the following expertise:
- Degree qualified within engineering or project management
- Over 10 years’ experience in construction project management of substations
- Must had lead 1 major EPC project
- Extensive construction experience of Substations (AIS/GIS)
- Client Liaison experience
- Experience in Process Management and IS application technology
- Solid Business Unit process knowledge or general operational knowledge.
My client is offered a competitive salary with an exceptional benefits package, apply now to explore this opportunity.