PA to Director - German Speaking
- Job Type:
- Market related
PA to Director
We are currently looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to provide a total confidential administrative support service at Director level including:
- Serve as liaison and first point of contact for the office, including providing support to departments reporting to the Directors.
- Scheduling appointments and managing the Director’s calendars.
- Managing correspondence and communications.
- Receiving and dealing with telephone enquiries (internal and external), including follow-up.
- SAP Time Management.
- Co-ordinating travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Compiling various reports.
- Minute taking.
- Maintaining records and other documentation.
- Recording and maintaining purchase requisitions/orders in SAP.
- Order and maintain stationery stock levels, within budget
Additionally, you will:
- Track, anticipate and prepare for upcoming deadlines, events, and agenda items that require action by the Directors.
- Project manage and co-ordinate special events, including arranging rooms, catering, presentation equipment etc.
- Conduct research and gather all necessary information prior to meetings and events.
- Co-ordinate meetings, prepare agendas, and organise and track agenda items.
- Identify and recommend improvements for administrative procedures and implement changes as appropriate.
- Assist in the resolution of complex, highly sensitive, and confidential administrative matters.
- Perform all other ad-hoc duties and requests as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Significant experience in an administrative/secretarial role.
- Strong time management skills.
- Secretarial qualifications including competent keyboard skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Written and spoken knowledge of the German language.
- Good communications skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
At First Recruitment, we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.