Senior Project Engineer
- Job Type:
We are currently recruiting a Project Engineer in Warrington on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large engineering company working on exciting projects.
My client look to deliver individual project to cater to their customer's needs using a range of asset and technology based solutions.
As Project Engineer your day to day responsibilities will ensure safe and responsible working, compliance with CDM regulations and SHE protection are essential in the engineering designs.
• As part of this role you will be reporting into the Engineering Manager Coordinate engineering discipline functions and ensure inter-discipline and wider design reviews are coordinated and completed. You will manage technical queries and coordinate and manage formal process safety assessments.
My client would be keen to speak to candidates with the following expertise:
• At least 5 years-experience of managing engineering design of multiple projects within an applicable sector
• Sound engineering background
• Experience of delivery of engineering projects on operational/brownfield sites
• Good knowledge of relevant regulations, e.g. ATEX/DSEAR, CDM, PED/PER etc.
• HND or Degree in relevant Engineering discipline (Essential)
• Formal Project Management training from Association of Project Managers (APM) or similar (preferred)
• Chartered or Incorporated Engineer (Preferred)
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.