- Aerospace & Defence
- Job Type:
12 Month Contract
Senior Manufacturing Technicians are required to assist with the production of aerospace components, in a Machine Shop Environment
• Time Served in an Engineering Discipline
• Ability to follow technical instructions
• Mazak machines ideally but not essential
• Must be machinists – not millers / turners
• Must be PC literate, as some computer work will be required
• Capable of working to deadlines & working on own initiative
• Must display a flexible attitude
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.