- Job Type:
• I have a great opportunity for a Technician to join an established specialist testing company,
• My client are looking to hire a Test Technician with previous site experience to work on a staff/permanent basis in Warrington.
• The test technician should be conversant with most tests currently carried out on site, or to become competent with the tests as soon as possible. You will receive extensive on-the-job training with an experienced operator when required.
• As a Technician you should expect the work to be varied with a lot revolving around material testing.
• You will be responsible for supervising junior technicians and temporary staff when they are under your control (both on site and in the lab).
• Carry out and assist with training of other technicians, junior and temporary staff.
• You will report to the Head of Department and/or Operations manager to keep them informed and up to date with your actives on site and to inform them or any problems that may occur and any changes to the site programme.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Need to have or be able to acquire a CSCS Card.
• Previous site and/or Laboratory experience.
• Experience working in a manner that meets the UKAS and the relevant British Standards.
If you are interested in this positon or would like to discuss further please apply online or send a most recent CV to email@example.com and I will contact you back as soon as possible.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.