- Job Type:
- Market related
One of our main clients has an urgent requirement for a Tendering Manager to be based at their offices in Birmingham on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large engineering company who are working on industry leading projects.
My client look to deliver individual project to cater to their customer’s needs using a range of asset and technology based solutions.
As Tendering Manager your day to day responsibilities will cover identifying new projects and understanding customer requirements, working out a sales strategy for individual tenders and prepare on-time complete technical and commercial tenders.
You will be oversee validation of term and conditions in each offer, be responsible for integration of suppliers offers, risk evaluation and completeness of tender.
My client would be keen to speak to candidates with the following expertise:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience, ideally 3 year’s minimum within the transmission industry.
- Experienced working within the utility, industrial and transport customers as well as international EPC’s
- Good knowledge of GIS/ AIS and HV/MV equipment
- Previous experience of working with National Grid advantageous
- Knowledge of industry standards and practices in market advantageous
My client is offered a competitive salary with an exceptional benefits package, apply now to explore this opportunity.