Digital Marketing Manager
- Job Type:
Digital Marketing Manager
Contract - 6 months initially with a view to extending for a further 6 months.
• Our banking client's Digital and Marketing Technology team is seeking a high performing Digital Marketing Manager to manage our EMEA digital marketing campaigns in line with the bank's global marketing strategy and EMEA business strategy.
• The role will involve day-to-day management of our EMEA email campaigns, lead management, corporate websites, European microsites, and general digital support. In addition, you will be seen as a digital SME for EMEA providing platform (Marketo, Google Analytics, Episerver) training, guidance on best practices and overall troubleshooting support. The role will also involve maintenance and development of an email consent management tool.
• The Digital Marketing Manager will have overall responsibility for ensuring all digital marketing requests are fulfilled in line with the relevant European regulatory requirements. Working in a fast paced and growth environment, the role will involve close collaboration with the wider EMEA Marketing and Strategy team as well as various US Marketing teams.
• Developing and delivering digital assets and website content updates in line with regulatory requirements and identifying new site content, planning and management of site redesigns. You may also be expected to liaise with external agencies to deliver ad-hoc website functionality or updates.
• Creating, executing and managing promotional and automated email marketing campaigns, including the production of innovative landing pages, emails and form templates to drive the success of these initiatives
• Defining and managing email distribution lists for campaigns whilst establishing email marketing and campaign best practices, enabling internal clients to optimize campaigns and achieve business goals
• Serving as a digital infrastructure expert to help with the day-to-day troubleshooting and provide second-line user support.
• Managing and developing a global consent management tool to enhance the client experience and effectiveness of multiple channels.
• Establishing and delivering regular campaign, channel and deliverability reports and analyses against key metrics, with the purpose of identifying opportunities for future improvement and driving efficiencies within specific channels.
• Improving marketing automation by implementing methods, procedures and platforms to increase efficiency and scale.
• Communicating all internal and external incidents to ensure that all key stakeholders are equipped with the information they need to go about their business.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• The ideal candidate will have proven experience in using marketing automation software including campaign setup and execution, lead database and list management, email analytics and reporting.
• A digital marketing background is highly desired including web content management and digital strategy development. Experience with website application development and testing a plus.
• Expert understanding of Marketo software - Certified Marketo Expert credential is a plus.
• Comfortable working with virtual, cross functional teams leading projects often as the only digital SME
• Sound knowledge of European banking regulation in relation to financial promotions and digital marketing.
• Experience managing and communicating minor and major incidents both internally and externally.
• Excellent project management and organization skills in order to effectively drive multiple concurrent initiatives and focus on highest value outcomes.
• Experience and knowledge of web reporting tools including Google Analytics, Tableau and social media analytics.
• Outstanding communications skills.
• Driven, hardworking, flexible and collaborative team player. Growth mind-set.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.