- Job Type:
- Market related
12 Months +
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client who is a global leader in testing, inspecting and certification. We are seeking an experienced electrical inspector to work within the nuclear industry for a minimum of 12 months.
Your role will involve working in a client facing environment on sites with differing working cultures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deliver independent inspection and quality control services at operating sites and vendors relating to new equipment
• Review of documentation within delegated authority levels
• Supervise engineers make sure they are carrying out activities correctly and be able to step in when an activity is being carried out incorrectly
• Signing off work when it has been completed to high standard
• You must hold a HNC or HND in Electrical Engineering
• Nuclear experience is desirable
• Previous experience of inspection test plans
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels, Graduates/ Trainees, Designers, Engineers right through to area lead / technical authority through to Department Group Manager roles.
This is a great opportunity for any electrical engineers or electrical inspectors who have the essential qualifications to work for a reputable organisation within the nuclear industry.