- Job Type:
Our client is looking for a Document Controller to work within the Bristol area on a contract basis.
To support the Head of Document Control in the management of Project documentation in accordance with procedures and systems. Provide a service to maintain project documentation control across key accounts.
Principal Tasks & Responsibilities
• Provide a Document Control service to allocated projects
• Manage project documentation from creation to retention and on into archiving
• Maintain a document management system, manually or electronic
• Register and action project documentation
• Maintain document history and authentication (versions & revisions)
• Control the issue and distribution of project documentation
• Ensure all documentation transmitted is recorded and traceable
• Ensure all documentation is correctly authorised and accepted
• Maintain a controlled and secure storage location for project documentation
• Conduct a check on all project documentation to ensure the standards are met
• Handle documentation in line with project security and document security classifications
• Carry out required Project Document Reporting
• Correct handling of Document Control department and Project Templates
• Assist in Internal audits as required
• Handover of Documentation, Retention and Archiving
• Photocopying, Scanning and departmental Administration
• Minimum of 5 GSCEs
• A good level of computing literacy
• Working Knowledge of Office Products
• Use of an EDMS system
• Preferable Document Control Qualification
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Document Control in the Industry
• Sound Knowledge of Document Control and the Records Management Process.
• An Awareness of ISO 15489
• Be able to take instruction and communicate well
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.