- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
6-9 Months Contract
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client within the Oil and Gas Industry who are looking for an ICSS Engineer to work on a 6-9 Month contract based in London.
• Must have a sound process control background
• Must be fully conversant with process control documentation (control narratives, C&E, alarm response manuals etc.)
• Must be familiar with BP specifications
• Yokogawa experience is preferred
• Familiarity and experience in alarm rationalisation
• Functional Safety knowledge is preferred
• Instrumentation knowledge is an advantage but not essential
• Familiar with and able to use Smart Plant Instrumentation
• Should be willing to travel, some travel to the job site in Egypt may be required
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.