- Job Type:
One of our main clients has an urgent requirement for a Property Surveyor to cover the Wakefield area on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading consultancy company who supply to a range of different industries.
My client look to deliver individual project to cater to their customer’s needs using a range of asset and technology based solutions.
As Property Surveyor you will negotiate rent reviews, lease renewals and re-gears. You will process application s for assignments, underletting and inspect properties and providing advice to the end client on property related matters.
As part of this role you will have responsibility for particular work covering property management including: Rent reviews, leasing and lease renewables, deeds of variation, release of covenants, license and tenancies at Will, survey and inspection, landlord and tenant statutory compliance amongst more.
My client would be keen to speak to candidates with the following expertise:
• Degree qualified within Estates Management or equivalent
• Proven knowledge of case law and legislation across property related matters
• A thorough understanding of relevant property issues, legislation, codes of practise and health and safety
• Ideally you will have interactions and experience with local authorities
• Ideally you will have experience handling public sectors portfolios
• Ideally you will be of Chartered status
My client is offered a competitive salary with an exceptional benefits package, apply now to explore this opportunity.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.