- Job Type:
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a leading Engineering and Services provider who specialise in providing bespoke solutions to a number of highly regulated industries (Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Marine, Defence & Renewables). The Management Accountant will be part of the Tankships Division. Where they will be given the opportunity to contribute in a thriving commercial and progressive environment. Liaising with all stakeholders you will offer full financial support to add value and strengthen the existing management team. In return, as a company committed to developing from within, you will have the opportunity to enhance and progress your career.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• P&L reconciliations
• VAT returns
• KPI's and margin analysis
• Assisting with internal and external audits
• Managing Sales & Purchase Ledgers
• Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
• A CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified Accountant
• 3 years post qualification experience
• Experience on Opera / Sage and Cognos would be an advantage along with experience in a commercial environment.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.