- Job Type:
- £45k - 50k per year + benefits
- Basic Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
- Excellent Benefits
- Hertfordshire based
An incredible opportunity for a Production Manager has arisen with this company. At the forefront of their industry, they are renowned for continuously developing new high technology equipment to fit market and customer requirements.
The Production Manager will be responsible for a small team of Production and Test Engineers. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Managing the production schedule of the low volume high value equipment, ensuring resource requirements and quality standards are met, and ensuring delivery on time to meet the sales demand.
- Co-ordinate with the R&D and Engineering team to ensure the department are following the correct build and test procedures.
- Stock management and liaising with suppliers
- Organising PPM of production equipment
The Candidate: Production Manager
The successful candidate will consider themselves to have experience in an electronics or electro-mechanical manufacturing environment, and will also:
- Have experience with electro-mechanical equipment build.
- Be a good staff motivator, confident with a passion to succeed.
- Be organised and have discipline, ensuring no shortcuts are taken to ensure product quality
- Be hands-on; willing to get hands-on in all areas to solve problems and ensure the smooth running of the department
Based from my client’s Head Office - commutable from Barnet, Edgeware, Watford, Harrow, Borehamwood, St Albans, Hatfield
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our engineering consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels from Board level down to Graduates, Engineering and Design Leadership right through to graduate Engineering and Manufacturing roles, as well as Technical Sales & Sales Leadership.
This is a superb opportunity for any Lead Design Engineer looking to work for a reputable engineering organisation.
Required skills • Production Management • Production Team Leader • Product Assembly • Electronics • Electronics testing