- Job Type:
Contract - 6 Months
Our client is looking for someone to join their Talent Management team in Chichester on a contract basis. They are looking for someone to be the first point of contact for Talent Management topics and policies. Talent Management covers employee development, employee training, diversity and inclusion and future talent.
• Experience in HR, training or Talent Management
• HR Training Or Talent Management Experience Or Qualification Desirable
• Experience of working in a busy, fast-paced business.
• It would be advantageous to have experience of working with talent management topics.
• Able to manage deadlines and competing priorities effectively.
• Good communication skills
• Good business knowledge, or able to develop this quickly.
• Experience in one of the following areas, HR, training and /or Talent Management
• Good level presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Understanding of MS Office and use of HR/Training systems.
• Looking after their developing engineers by supporting them through their IMechE development.
• Get involved in their performance management processes from start to finish including answering queries, general administration, preparing guidance documentation and analysing data.
• Supporting in the running of their graduate programme by being able to support both people leaders and graduates with queries as well as delivering process improvements.
• Diversity and inclusion activities across the business such as STE(A)M focused projects.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.