- Job Type:
Do you want to join the largest fleet operator in the UK? Do you want to take the next step and develop your career?
With a Fleet of over 49,000 vehicles, meeting the challenge of maintaining our vehicles and those of our customers is a real team effort. With the opportunity to work on all makes and models of vehicle for the general public and other businesses.
We are looking for professional vehicle technicians to perform a full range of inspections, diagnosis, maintenance and repair procedures on all types of vehicle, trailers and mechanical equipment operated by the company and its customers. As a team player who takes real pride in their work, you'll be prepared to go the extra mile to ensure the job is done effectively.
• Minimum - advanced level (IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification)
• Proven experience of working on a wide range of vehicles for example LGV.
• Full driving licence (LGV preferable).
• Four weeks annual holiday (plus bank holidays) on entry, with the option to purchase more.
• A 36.5 hour working week
• A competitive company pension scheme
• All tools and equipment supplied
• A great opportunity to develop your career working for the largest fleet operator in the UK
• Full time - 36.5 hours per week
• Rotating shift pattern; week 1: 06:00 - 14:00, week 2: 11:00 - 19:00
• Our client is an inclusive employer with equality, diversity and fairness at the heart of our values. They welcome applications from individuals from all different backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.