- Job Type:
- Market related
I have a fantastic opportunity available for a Cost Manager to be part of a leading Project and Cost Management Consultancy. This role will provide a broad range of opportunities across the Client’s
Infrastructure Portfolio. There is flexibility for this role to be based in Birmingham or London.
- Provide key point of contact for all Cost reporting to maintain Cost models to ensure accurate reporting, benchmarking and analysis of infrastructure Costs.
- Provide advice covering Infrastructure Costs to our Client and wider business stakeholders.
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of our Client’s policies, procedures and resources.
- Work closely with the Scheduling team to ensure integration and alignment of infrastructure Cost models and schedules.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Experience on significant high-value, complex Infrastructure projects ideally but not limited to the Rail Sector
- Working knowledge of Primavera.
- Experience and knowledge of cost systems, such as SAP, Oracle CostOS and PRISM
- Familiarity of the public sector policies, processes and procedures and associated political impacts.
- Membership of the RICS, ACostE, ICES or similar relevant professional association.
- A degree or equivalent experience or achieved NVQ Level 2 in Project Controls
- Commercial and quantity surveying skills, with full working knowledge of the construction industry, in particular NEC Form of Contracts and their commercial basis;
- Ability to develop and understand performance measurement of projects using Earned Value Management (EVM) techniques