- Job Type:
Our Client has a requirement for a Tendering Engineer, who will be required to work on a Permanent basis, in Derby.
Covering the work scope our client does, electrical, mechanical and civil engineering within various business sectors; Water, Renewables, Commercial and Industrial.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinating & managing estimates and bids from start to finish and identify contractual risks.
- Liaising with all areas of the business as necessary to support the tender process.
- Establish quantity of work scope from enquiry documents in a transparent manner.
- Comply with client tendering guidelines and procedures to include draft programmes.
- Collate enquiries for suppliers and subcontractors.
- Engaging with subcontractors and encouraging competition and diversity of the supply chain.
- Representing the Organisation at client meetings.
- Offer value engineering options as required.
- Tenders will need to price in accordance with various pricing schedules including fixed price, schedule of rates, target costs and bill of quantities.
- Liaison with Customers, suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors as necessary.
Essential Requirements / Qualifications / Experience:
- Must have water treatment experience.
- Hold recognised qualifications and or experience in construction and in particular experience in the water industry.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Tendering Engineer’s looking for new employment.