In a rush? Simply drop off your CV by clicking on the button to your right, and we'll get in contact if we have a suitable vacancy.
First Recruitment Group are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
This privacy notice explains how we use any personal data we collect about you.
Who are we?
Why do we collect your data?
What sort of data do we collect?
Do we collect and use sensitive personal data?
- Drugs and alcohol results
- Address details for the last five years
- Emergency contact details
- Proof of current address/ bank statement or utility bill
- Employment references
- Personal references
- Criminal Record Declaration
- Police checks
- Credit card/ Account statements
- Security clearance evidence
How do we collect your data?
What do we do once we have got your data?
What are Cookies and how do we use them?
Other data collected from our website
Purposes of the processing and the legal basis for the processing
Our Legitimate Business Interests
Do we pass your data to third parties?
Do we transfer your data outside the EEA and what are the safeguards?
How long do we keep your data?
What are your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- Right of Access
- Right to Rectification
- Right to Erasure/Right-to-be Forgotten
- Right to Data Portability
- Right to Object to Direct Marketing
- Right to Restrict Processing
- Right to make a complaint to a supervisory body which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).