CONTRACT NUCLEAR JOBS Our Nuclear team have over 30 contract roles available across the #UK, including #Aberdeen, Cheshire and Berkshire. Browse our latest roles here: #Nuclear" title="https://t.co/wHnGzKZ8Mc #Nuclear">https://t.co/wHnGzKZ8Mc #Nuclear #Engineeringjobs https://t.co/G3oJcMbeJR
Quick Job Application
In a rush? Simply drop off your CV by clicking on the button to your right, and we'll get in contact if we have a suitable vacancy.
Refer a Friend for £250*
We believe that loyalty should be rewarded.
If you refer a candidate to First Recruitment Group and they get placed into a role, or if you decide to stay with us and choose us as your agent, we will pay you up to £250* (terms and conditions apply).
How Does It Work?
Refer: If we fill a permanent or temporary vacancy with someone you refer to us, we will pay you up to £250*.
- Get the email permission of the candidate to pass on their information to us.
- Call us on +44 (0)1925 907000 or email email@example.com to activate this offer and pass on the candidate's information.
- We will clarify the referral fee you could get if the candidate is placed, based on the fee structure described below.
- Following terms and conditions below, you will get paid.
Remain: Find your own job and remain with us or choose us as your agent and we will pay you up to £250*.
We want to be your agent of choice wherever you decide to work.
*Terms and Conditions
- You must gain express permission from the referred candidate to pass their information to First Recruitment Group, prior to sending us their contact information.
- The referral must be a new candidate to our database, or have not been contacted by First Recruitment Group in over 12 months.
- Refer and remain fees will be paid once the candidate has completed 8 weeks’ worth of timesheets (contractor role) or passed their probationary period (permanent role).
- You must choose to remain with us when changing to work for a different client. Transfers with the same client do not apply.
Referral fees will be paid as follows:
- Temporary placement. Average weekly agency fee is less than £100 p/w = £100 referral fee
- Temporary placement. Average weekly agency fee is more than £100 p/w = £250 referral fee
- Permanent placement. Salary less than £25,000 = £100 referral fee
- Permanent placement. Salary more than £25,000 = £250 referral fee
“We have required a number of Quality Assurance/Quality Control candidates within the Nuclear Industry. Since early 2016 First Recruitment Group have provided a number of QA/QC professionals in locations across the UK.
“We have been very pleased with both the quality of supply and the customer service demonstrated and will continue to use their professional services in the future.”
“I have worked with First Recruitment Group as my partner of choice across a number of large and challenging Oil & Gas projects internationally over recent years.
“First are a high performing business who are built on credibility, honesty, expertise.
“As we push the frontiers of projects and move in to more and more challenging and locations, First will continue to be my partner of choice to help us deliver our projects with confidence.”
"I have had the pleasure of working with First Recruitment Group over recent years and we have formed a great working relationship. Their understanding of our exacting requirements is outstanding.
"The First team are highly experienced and knowledgeable across the recruitment spectrum and operate in the manner you would expect of a professional outfit of their stature. Their attention to detail and approach is faultless and their commitment and drive has helped our business with unique, complex and difficult recruitment requirements.
"Sarah, our Account Manager, is an incisive thinker as well as hardworking, diligent and reliable and has an extremely helpful and flexible approach to her work. This reflects in her team and with their ability to communicate at all levels in an honest and trusted consultative manner and gives us great faith in their ability to identify candidates who can help us to drive forward and achieve our business goals.
"I have no hesitation in recommending First as a recruitment partner and feel they would be worthy of selection for any engineering or manufacturing business looking for an intelligent and innovative solution."
“There is nothing negative about the service that we’ve received from First. Without fail they have produced positive feedback. The fact that they have placed a diverse range of skills from PA's to Engineers, just goes to show that they have the core skills, intelligence, and initiative that make them great recruiters, and preferred partners.”
"It’s great to work with a recruitment agency we trust. The team at First Recruitment Group are friendly and straight talking and they continue to provide an excellent service. We’re proud to still be working with them after 20 years."
Simon Carves Engineering Ltd